Hey everyone, happy Friday! Today’s post is a tag post from Tumblr that I’ve found and really wanted to complete. I thought it would be a fun tag and a great way to tell you all a bit more about myself. I tag anyone who’s interested to complete this tag. Check out the questions and my answers below!
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Red Velvet Cupcake, or anything Vanilla and Cookie scented.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? I’d probably want Emma Stone or Anna Kendrick as a sister, they both seem really awesome, funny, and down to earth.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I’d like to get married in my mid to late twenties, I’d still like to take my time having adventures before settling down into domestic life.
5. Do you know a hoarder? Both my grandmothers have had hoarder-like tendencies, which unfortunately I seem to have some minor tendencies as well. I can’t help that I like to collect things!
6. Can you do a split? Nope, I’m not anywhere near flexible, my knees are often cracking as I walk as if I’m an old woman.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? True Life: I don’t actually know how to ride a bike. I was such a scaredy-cat child that my Dad ultimately just gave up trying to teach me.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? One – I live on the East Coast so the Atlantic Ocean is my friend.
9. How many countries have you been to? Two – The USA and Canada
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? I have had two Uncles who have been in the Army.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Charlotte, Emma, Molly, don’t get me started on names haha
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Christopher, Miles, or Ben.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? I got a 14 on a math test once in High School. Math really isn’t my strong suit.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? I loved cartoons like Kim Possible and Jimmy Neutron, but the Fairly Odd Parents was definitely my favorite.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? I believe I was the Statue of Liberty, and sadly I’m not even lying.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? I’ve read all three. Harry Potter is my absolute favorite book series, Hunger Games was alright, and Twilight was read on a long flight when I had literally nothing else to read.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? Not gonna lie, I’d really love to have a British accent since my family is actually from Britain. Also, it just sounds really nice and soothing to the ears.
18. Did your mother go to college? Yepp, my Mom went to a secretarial/business school.
19. Are your grandparents still married? Nope, both my Grandfathers died before I was born.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No I was a delicate child to be honest.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Doesn’t everyone?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? There’s a really awful amusement park like 30 minutes away from my house which I’ve been to a lot throughout my life, it’s called Playland and it’s really bad but the nostalgia factor for me makes it fun.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? I’d love to be fluent in Spanish and Italian, since I was at one point but I’ve honestly forgotten both of them.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? I don’t know actually, I think I interchange the spelling without me noticing.
25. Is your father bald? HAHAHA YES and I make fun of him for it everyday.
26. Do you know triplets? Nope
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I honestly hate movies like these, but if I have to pick I’d say The Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes actually, my boyfriend lives next door to an Indian resturant so we’ve had a quite a bit of Indian food. I personally love Nan Bread.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? …..Burger King….
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? I think I might have when I was a kid on vacation or something, but I really can’t remember.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? My family used to belong to Costco but not anymore.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Joseph.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Jen, Jenny, Jenni, and Rosa (Rosa being an inside joke with my high school friends)
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? Not to sound too cheesy but my boyfriend.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? I’m really not sure, but I’m leaning towards a rural area.
36. Can you whistle? Very poorly.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Nope I need it as dark as possible to sleep.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I’ve really never eaten breakfast until this semester, but the deli across the street from my boyfriend’s place has bagels for like 75c. so that’s become my morning routine.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Just birth control, nothing fancy.
40. What medical conditions do you have? Allergies I guess, I’m prone to fainting sometimes but it’s not really a condition.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Twice – once when I was in 3rd grade for an ear infection at 1AM, and the second being the beginning of last semester after I got food poisoning from my school’s dining hall and passed out from all the vomiting.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Of course I have!
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Target, they fit me well and are cheap/
44. What’s the last compliment you got? “You have a cute butt” – My boyfriend this morning.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Sometimes, the last one I remember was buying cupcakes and bread from the grocery store and waking up hungry.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? I’m really not a fan of tea, to be honest.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Like ten but I literally wear the same pair of boots everyday.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? I don’t think I’ll raise my kids under a religion considering I’m not really religious, but I’d like to raise my kids with an open mind and have them be aware of different religions.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? My Grandmother told me when I was in middle school, but I had really found out when I was like 10.
50. Why do you have a blog? I really like writing outside of the classroom and I wanted a place to practice my writing without intense criticism. Plus, I’ve been watching beatuy gurus for years and pretended to be one in my head, and now I have a place to talk about my interest in beauty products without boring my boyfriend to death.